In our day to day lives, we express our bhakti (devotion) by reciting slokas in praise of Bhagavan. Slokas explain to us the philosophy of dharma. We believe that the power of reciting any sloka is enhanced when one understands the meaning of the verse in the correct context. In this series, we bring you well researched meaning of the verses to start your journey towards the goal of understanding the slokas.
About the App
- High quality, inexpensive, paid app, with no click-bait.
- Language agnostic. Many of us are conversant in multiple languages with different comfort levels. In this app, you can read and listen to slokas and explanations in multiple languages. This is independent of your locale setting.
- Slokas transliterated in multiple languages.
- Audio synced to text for easy following.
- Well researched, clear meaning and explanation of the slokas from the primary source.
- The app was specifically designed to help parents teach their children to recite and understand the slokas and also to be a part of your personal reference library, to help you in your spiritual quest.